Whether you are publishing your first book or your fiftieth book, we all want to help you write the best book you can, then get the word out and do everything we can to help promote sales. When the author, marketing, and editorial all work together, it greatly improves the success of book sales.
Our Sunday Visitor has created this toolkit to help provide you with support, writing and marketing help, and to share ideas, tips, tricks, and tutorials on the latest ways to improve the success of your book launch.
Your OSV Author Toolkit Team includes:
- Mary Beth Baker, Senior Acquisitions Editor
- Rebecca Willen, Associate Editor
- Polly King, Marketing Manager
- Jill Adamson, Senior Trade Marketing Leader
- Natalie Fisher, Publishing Sales Lead/Amazon Expert
Let us know how we’re doing. Use our online form.
P.S. Want to read our writer’s guidelines, or you’re ready to submit a manuscript? Click here.
Contact us at: